The GooseGard $390 with 1speaker. ($450 with 2 speakers) Uses actual alarm calls of Canada geese, vicious sounding dog pack, gull distress, coyote calls, and shotgun sounds
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. To order call:(800) 555-9634.
1. Eliminate any feeding of the geese by the public.
2. If possible, leave the lawn un mowed.
3. Plant tall fescue instead of tender Kentucky bluegrass.
4. Plant unpalatable ground covers such as pachysandra, English Ivy, myrtle, and hosta.
5. Place large stones, tall grass, or a short fence around the edge of a pond to keep the geese from stepping up.
6. Provide more bushes and hedges to reduce the goose's ability to detect predators. Hedges will also discourage geese from walking between ponds and feeding areas.
*Reprinted from "Canada Goose Management". Cornell Cooperative Extension of Rockland County. ©1995
For more information on Canada geese control go : "Managing Urban Canada geese."
© 1998-2013 JWB Marketing LLC 2308 Raven Trail, West Columbia, SC 29169